Bio: Music producer from Philadelphia, PA. I classify myself as a multi-genre producer because I make music that's diverse and wide-ranged. I make music from Neo-Soul, R&B and Hip Hop to House, Club and so on.
Purpose: I was introduced to making music at the age of 12 and I messed around with FL Studio but it wasn't until I turned 18 that I got into taking music serious. at 18, I started off making beats on my iPod Touch, using "iMashcine". I later moved onto the "Maschine" software after I brought my first laptop in 2012. Since then, I've been locked in.
- Swizz Beatz
- Maschine by Native Instruments
- Maschine 2 by Native Instruments
- Mixx (Digital Dj Software)
- Akai LPK 25 (25-Key Performance Keyboard)
- Maschine Mikro (Beatpad)
- Placed 3rd Place in iStandard's 2013 Producer Showcase in Philadelphia, PA
- Matt Weis, famous engineer and mixer, told me "You got real potential". Your sound is different and a lot of people might take a while to accept it".
- Received advice from Grammy-Nominated music producers Omen, Pop Wonsel, and Dilemma.
- Visit my "Releases" page
- Check out my Instagram @Cant_Get_Riite
Active Since: 2012