Who I Am: Can't Get Riite a.k.a CGR
Bio: Music producer from Philadelphia, PA. I classify myself as a multi-genre producer because I make music that isn't limited to one genre. I have a catalog of Neo-Soul, R&B, Hip Hop, House and so on. I was first introduced to the production of music at the age of 12. I started playing with music at that time but it wasn't until I was 18 that I really got into making music and investing in it. I started off making music on my iPod Touch, using various apps before landing on "iMashcine" by Native Instruments. I mastered the app and then moved onto the fully-integrated software called "Maschine" after I brought my first laptop. Since then, I've been making beats and perfecting my craft. Some of my major influences are Jahlil Beats, CardoGotWings, Kaytranada, Pharrell, Timberland, and Swizz Beatz.
- Maschine by Native Instruments
- Maschine 2 by Native Instruments
- Mixx (Digital Dj Software)
- Akai LPK 25 (25-Key Performance Keyboard)
- Maschine Mikro (Beatpad)
- Placed 3rd Place in iStandard's 2013 Producer Showcase in Philadelphia, PA
- Matt Weis, famous engineer and mixer, told me that I have the potential to work with Beyonce
- Received positive advice from Grammy-Nominated music producers Omen, Pop Wonsel, and Dilemma. They told me "You ready man"
- Visit my "News" page
- Instagram: @Cant_Get_Riite
- Instagram: @CGR_Beats
Active Since: 2012